Frequently Asked Questions
Additional information about Hilton UK and Euro Giftcards
- Funds expire on the date printed on the front of giftcard and under no circumstances can we offer extensions.
- The maximum value per giftcard is €/£150.00
- The maximum number of giftcards per order is 6
- If you do not see your country listed in checkout, we do not ship to your country or territory at this time. This is becuase it is not covered by royal mail international Tracked & Signed.
- All orders to the UK will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery (£6.98 per delivery address)
- All orders to the EU will be deliverd by Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed (€8.47 per delivery address)
- Allow 1 business day for Gift Card processing IN ADDITION to the shipping time. Orders received before 11:00AM GMT on a business day will be processed same day. Orders received after 11:00AM GMT will be processed on the following business day. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Giftcards will be shipped in plain packaging. Single giftcards will be delivered with a letter stating the value loaded onto the card plus the giftcard terms and conditions. Multiple giftcard orders will be delivered with a schedule outlining the value of each card contained in the order plus the giftcard terms and conditions.
- The giftcards are delivered ready to use
- All Sales on this site are final. Once you submit your order, you will not be able to cancel the order or return the cards for a refund
Using the Hilton UK and Euro Giftcard outside of the UK
The UK and Euro Giftcard can be used for transactions globally, but with daily fluctuating exchange rates, the value of a GBP and Euro Giftcard in a foreign currency will vary.
If you would like to use your Gift Card in currency other than GBP or EUR you are advised to find out the approximate exchange rate of that day, in order to advise our hotel receptionists of the approximate value of the card, as our reception teams have no way of checking the value of the card in a non-£ GBP currency. This can be done using the following website as a guideline: http://www.xe.com/
Note – these valuations are approximate and some international transactions may incur a small card processing fee of between 1%– 5% which will need to be accounted for within the amount debited from the Giftcard.